Education has a key role to play for disseminating the constantly growing body of Software Product Line (SPL) knowledge. This repository aims to share and deliver teaching material related to SPL, variability, configurable systems or generative approaches.
As part of SPLTea’15 workshop (colocated with SPLC), participants will brainstorm about the repository, refine its design and hopefully populate it with rich, structured content.
The ultimate goal is to provide a public, open, well-structured repository of teaching material that students, practitioners, consultants, or simply interested people (newcomers) can consult online. Researchers and educators can also find an interest in gathering numerous resources for (re-)building their courses and curiculums.
Call for contributions
- Make the artifacts (e.g., slides) publicly available. It is highly recommended to push the content in the git repository for having sustainable resources (see directory resources) A temporary solution is to describe where resources are externally hosted (Google drive, Dropbox, etc.);
- Add your contribution to the list of contributions, including a summary (edit contributions.md);
- Add you to the list of contributors (edit contributors.md)
List of contributions
- Product line course at Namur (2011)
- Product line at University of Rennes 1, part of Model-driven Engineering course (2012)
- Product line at University of Rennes 1, part of Model-driven Engineering course (2013)
- Product line course at University of Rennes 1 (MSc students, research-oriented) (2013)
- Product line at University of Rennes 1, part of Model-driven Engineering course (2014)
- Short intervention at University of Linz (2014)
- Bottom-Up Product Line adoption: Tutorials and Variant examples
- Product line course at University of Rennes 1 (MSc students, research-oriented) (2015)
- Product line course at JKU Linz (MSc students) (2016)